As a semi-public institution, the Cyprus Theatre Organisation receives a state subsidy for its activities. However, it is the support of the local community and the public themselves, either as individuals or as groups, through private and corporate subscriptions and sponsorship, which makes it possible for us to produce such a wide range of work and expand the cultural horizons of our country.
Subscriptions allow theatregoers to watch Thoc productions (not including Stage 018 productions) for a whole year from the date of purchase for less than 50% of the ticket price.
- Discounts of more than 50% on ticket prices.
- Newsletters with updates about Thoc’s current and forthcoming productions and about events and activities.
- A free programme for each production.
For two people: €75
For one person: €50
How to pay:
- Online at jccsmart.com (click here).
- In cash (only at the Thoc box office).
- By cheque (made payable to the Cyprus Theatre Organisation and mailed along with a completed application form to the address indicated on the form).
- By credit card (mailing a completed application form with your card details to the address indicated on the form).
Thoc box office, tel. 77 77 27 17 | Tuesday-Sunday 10am-1.30pm & 4pm-6pm
Irini Anastasiou, tel. 22864303 | Daily 8am-3pm
The Cyprus Theatre Organisation offers corporate subscription for companies and organisations.
This benefits people working for the respective company or organisation and promotes corporate social responsibility through the financial support of Thoc’s wide range of work. The cost of the subscription (€75 for two people, €50 for one person) can be fully covered by the company/organisation or partly by the employer and partly by the employee.
On presentation of a Thoc subscription card, employees and/or customers can attend performances at Thoc’s Main Stage and New Stage in Nicosia or in other cities and at other venues where Thoc performs.
In addition, every subscriber receives newsletters about Thoc’s current and forthcoming productions and other events and activities, and receives a free programme for each production.
For more information about corporate subscriptions please contact:
Irini Anastasiou, 22864303, email: email@example.com